Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Voodoo Knife Block

Is this taking Voodoo as a fashion even further - or perhaps even too far.

The voodoo knife block is a kitchen knife holder with the added power of voodoo. It sort of ignores the fact that voodoo is a religion. How would anyone feel if there was a Christian?Jewish?Muslim knife block?

That was I thought until I came across this thing here..

Now thet puts a different perspective onto the whole thing doesn't it?

What I can't figure is whether this is actually better or worse? I mean it is the same voodoo knife man (I think) just this one also has a crown of thorns - surely that doesn't make it better?

And now I have to admit that I actually own a pink voodoo knife block so I'm as guilty as the next girl.

Except I only use my voodoo knife block for the power of love. It is my love tool - except not in the battery powered rabbit sort of way - although I do have to admit it could be used like that - it is 12" long after all!

But what if I forgot to take the knives out ... doesn't even bear thinking about does it really!!!

The man and his laid back posture do just make me want to mother him ... no really, he is kinda cute isn't he!


No comments:

Post a Comment